Recruiter - Temporary
Job location: Remote
Employment Type: Full-time
Posted data: 2021-03-05
TCS Education System is seeking a Temporary Recruiter to join the Human Resources department.
The temporary Recruiter will report to the Associate Director of Human Resources with the primary focus on leading recruitment efforts for open positions at TCS Education System and affiliate partners. This is an ongoing temporary opportunity based on business need with the potential for up to fulltime support (37.5 hours per week). This is a remote opportunity and with some schedule flexibility.
Position responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Provide full-cycle recruitment support for all open positions including creating job descriptions, posting jobs, sourcing, prescreening resumes, scheduling of interviews, extending offers, and running background checks.
- Build strong working relationships with hiring managers and candidates.
- Lead individual engagement conversations with managers and staff.
- Respond to candidate inquiries regarding organization’s policies, procedures, and benefits.
- Maintaining confidential employment data, health records, and electronic data utilizing HRIS & ATS database.
- Demonstrated knowledge of Illinois, California, and Texas state and federal employment law.
- Demonstrated ability to recruit in varying levels of an organization, from leadership on down.
- Prior full-cycle recruiting experience in a fast-paced work environment.
- Ability to relate and communicate with all levels of employees through excellent listening and communication skills that engender trust and support.
- Excellent problem solving, analytical, and organizational skills with attention to detail.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- At least three years of full-cycle recruitment experience required. HR Generalist and ATS experience is a plus.
- Proficient in MS Office, in particular MS Word and Excel.
- Previous experience with Workday HRIS databases and Applicant Tracking System preferred.
TCS Education System offers a generous compensation and benefits package, as well as the opportunity to work for a leader in the field of education. Some of our key benefits include: generous paid time-off, medical and dental coverage, company-paid life and disability insurance, retirement plan with employer contribution, multiple flexible spending accounts (FSA), tuition reimbursement, professional development, and regular employee appreciation events.
TCS Education System is an Equal Opportunity Employer.