Employee Data Specialist
Employee Data Specialist
Job ID: 224568
Location: Kennesaw, Georgia
Full/Part Time: Full-Time
Responsible for data-related activities including data entry, data cleanup, audits and validation for all staff and temporary employees in the electronic personnel record system(s). Responsible for the input of employee data and verifying entries against forms or records, executing basic reports or queries and validating output against systems. Follows established procedures for updating, validating, and correcting employee records or other related HR data. Translates a variety of paper documents from a number of sources into digital form. After electronically entering information for storage, reviews the work for verification purposes, ensuring both accuracy and accessibility.
1. Compiles, verifies accuracy and sorts information according to priorities to prepare source data for computer entry
2. Inserts data by inputting text and numerical information from source documentation within time limits and with a high degree of accuracy
3. Reviews data for deficiencies or errors, corrects incompatibilities and verifies output data
4. Researches and obtains additional information for incomplete documents
5. Responds to queries for information and access relevant files
6. Complies with data integrity and security policies, procedures and/or regulations
7. Scans documents and print files, when needed
High School diploma or equivalent
One (1) year of directly related Data Entry work experience
Proven data entry work experience, as a data entry operator or office clerk
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities
Equal Employment Opportunity
Kennesaw State University is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. It is the policy of Kennesaw State University to recruit, hire, train, promote and educate persons without regard to age, color, disability, ethnicity, gender, national origin race religion, sexual orientation, or status as a protected Veteran. Kennesaw State University is a participant in the Employment Eligibility Verification Program (E-Verify) effective October 15, 2007. Participant ID: 61415
This is not a supervisory position.
This position does not have any financial responsibilities.
No, this position will not be required to drive.
This role is considered a position of trust.
This position does not require a purchasing card (P-Card).
This position may travel 1% - 24% of the time
- Standard Enhanced
To apply, visit https://careers.hprod.onehcm.usg.edu/psp/careers/CAREERS/HRMS/c/HRS_HRAM_FL.HRS_CG_SEARCH_FL.GBL?Page=HRS_APP_JBPST_FL&Action=U&FOCUS=Applicant&SiteId=43000&JobOpeningId=224568&PostingSeq=1
Copyright ©2017 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency