Data Analyst - Comprehensive Stroke Center
Job location: Medical Center (Charlottesville, VA)
Employment Type: Full-time
Posted data: 2021-04-13
Performs a wide variety of data compilation synthesis, extrapolation and analysis functions related to preparation of complex meaningful timely and accurate reports. Interacts with a large and complex databases of information. Data may be related to quality finance and budgeting staffing or demographics. Suggestions are made to enhance departmental needs related to systems and data collection
- Complex data analysis is completed for a defined area department or group
- Performs data support functions
- Extracts data for reports
- Provides front line support for user systems
- Provides support to work area operations
- Maintain and develop the department's web presence including static informational pages, interactive surveys and additional resources as required.
In addition to the above job responsibilities, other duties may be assigned.
- Education: Bachelor's Degree in Business, Finance, IT, or related field required.
- Experience: Experience: 3 years relevant experience performing data analysis, extraction, and systems interface.
This is primarily a sedentary job involving extensive use of desktop computers. The job does occasionally require traveling some distance to attend meetings, and programs.
The University of Virginia, including the UVA Health System which represents the UVA Medical Center, Schools of Medicine and Nursing, UVA Physician’s Group and the Claude Moore Health Sciences Library, are fundamentally committed to the diversity of our faculty and staff. We believe diversity is excellence expressing itself through every person's perspectives and lived experiences. We are equal opportunity and affirmative action employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, color, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, national or ethnic origin, political affiliation, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, veteran status, and family medical or genetic information.