Federal Work Study - Operations
Job Title: Federal Work Study - Operations
Location: Georgia Gwinnett College
Full/Part Time: Part-Time
Job ID: 224674
The Office of Operations is seeking a bright, energetic, and detail oriented student to support the Federal Work Study Fleet and Space position. As a student representative of the Office of Operations the student in this position will be the first point of contact for visitors, deliveries, and must positively portray a professional demeanor at all times.Responsibilities
- Assist with maintaining fleet and space for entire campus.
- Strong analytical and customer service skills and the ability to prioritize effectively
- Assisting with reports
- Scheduling and delivery of vehicle and golf cart maintenance.
- Maintaining inventory of fleet and space
- Administrative duties including mailing letters, making copies, faxing documents, data entry and making phone calls
- Other duties assigned by Director of Operations
- Must have a Federal Work Study award
- Must be in enrolled in a minimum of 6 credit hours at Georgia Gwinnett College
- Ability to handle confidential information
- Must be in and maintain good academic standing for the duration of employment
- Must be in and maintain good standing with the Office of Student Integrity for the duration of employment
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Advanced computer skills and the use of a fax machine, copier and printer are a plus
- Knowledge of databases and how they work
Offers of employment are contingent upon completion of a background investigation including a criminal background check demonstrating your eligibility for employment with Georgia Gwinnett College, as determined by Georgia Gwinnett College in its sole discretion, confirmation of the credentials and employment history reflected in your application materials and, if applicable, a satisfactory credit check. Applicants may be subject to a pre-employment drug test.
Offers are made expressly subject to the applicable federal and state laws, to the statutes, rules and regulations of this institution and to the Bylaws and Policies of the Board of Regents (BOR) of the University System of Georgia (USG), which are available for your inspection upon request.
Georgia Gwinnett College is an equal employment, equal access, equal educational opportunity, and affirmative action institution. It is the policy and practice of our institution to recruit, hire, train, promote, retain, and educate persons without regard to race, color, national or ethnical origin, age, disability, sex/gender, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or veteran status as required by applicable state and federal laws (including Title VI, Title VII, Title IX, ADA, Sections 503 and 504 of the Rehabilitation Act, AREA, and Executive Order 11246 ). For questions or more detailed information regarding this policy, please contact the Georgia Gwinnett College Human Resources Team at (678) 407.5070 or email [email protected] Individuals requiring disability related accommodations for participation in any event or to obtain print materials in an alternative format, please contact the Payroll and Benefits at (678) 407.5070 or email [email protected] Any individual who feels that they may have been discriminated against, should contact the Office of Diversity & Equity Compliance at [email protected]