Student Office Assistant
Job location: BYU–Hawaii
Employment Type: Part-time
Posted data: 2021-03-02
If you currently have a job on campus, please use the internal job board.NOTE: You can only have 5 open student applications at a time.
Follows specific instructions and performs clerical work using established routines. Applies limited analysis and problem solving in performing job duties.
Works closely with the Executive Assistant to the Academic Vice President to support university priorities in the Academics area.
- Must have excellent communication skills, including English speaking and writing skills.
- Exceptional organizational skills; must be detail oriented.
- Exceptional computers skills, including both Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Ability to work well with people and work well under pressure.
- Above average technical/multimedia skills essential.
- Ability to deal with the public in a professional manner.
- Accounting experience is helpful.
- Previous office experience is helpful.
- Answers phones and greets visitors resolve routine questions or issues following established procedures and guidelines
- Makes bookkeeping entries and maintains audit trail files
- Files documents in appropriate folders or performs data entry task
- Handles correspondence
- Uses office machines such as copiers, scanners, and desktop computers
- Performs other duties as assigned.
3 Months of General Work Experience
Typical office environment