Employee Housing Coordinator
Job location: BYU–Hawaii
Employment Type: Full-time
Posted data: 2021-03-03
If you currently have a job on campus, please use the internal job board.
The purpose of this job is to assist in coordinating the affairs of faculty housing so as to be self-sustaining and to provide a clean living environment for the faculty and administrative staff living in university owned and non-university owned housing facilities.
• Maintain accurate Housing Waitlist for University owned townhouses and community homes
• Develop open communication and trust with tenants
• Establish and maintain good working relations with tenants
• Monitor work orders and service requests for home repairs
• Handle and maintain current faculty leases and short-term rental agreements
• Ensure homes are clean for new check-ins / transfers and paperwork is processed in a timely manner
• Perform home inspection for check- outs, coordinate repairs and ensure paperwork is processed in a timely manner
• Enforce occupancy rules and regulations
• Conduct annual home inspections for every home
• Monitor and implement changes to payroll deduction and/or charges for rent, utilities, etc. as needed
• Prepare monthly occupancy and statistical reports for management as needed
• Perform other duties as assigned
Two years relevant experience
Outdoor work in typical construction site conditions. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the position.* More information may be requested as you progress through the recruiting process.