ASSOCIATE DIRECTOR, INDUSTRY OUTREACH, Questrom School of Business, Academic Department
ASSOCIATE DIRECTOR, INDUSTRY OUTREACH, Questrom School of Business, Academic DepartmentTracking Code2329 Job Description
The Associate Director will support the MSBA program in the development and management of employer relationships, for the purpose of enhancing and expanding employment opportunities for the MSBA students. The Associate Director, will help increase, maintain and enhance strong relationships with key employers, alumni, faculty, staff and students in order to develop important networks and keep abreast of employer needs. Key goals are to: â€¢Increase opportunities for students to interview with companies both on-campus and off-campus, by effectively marketing the MSBA program at the Questrom School of Business to targeted companies. â€¢Conduct research among prospective and current recruiters that clearly identifies their needs and how to best meet them; share information, analysis, and ideas from the marketplace with fellow staff members for the purpose of better preparing students in their chosen career paths. Additionally, the Associate Director will work with the specialty masters career coaches to enhance and support job search strategies and connections for the MSBA students.Required Skills
- Bachelors Degree required
- Aptitude to develop existing industry relationships across core sectors (finance, consulting, technology, healthcare, retail and consumer goods)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to confidently engage mid to senior level executives
- High level of initiative and ability to self-direct required
- Knowledge of, and interest in graduate business education
- Willingness to work on a flexible schedule, occasional nights and weekends as needed.
- In addition, the following skills and experience would be preferred:
- Minimum 7-10 years of relevant industry experience
- Skilled in data analysis, experience with CRM systems (e.g. Salesforce, Hubspot) and related tools (Trello, Slack, Handshake) preferred
- Interest or prior experience with the broader field of data analytics and data science
This is a part-time, 15 hour per week, position.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We are a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.Job Location BOSTON, Massachusetts, United StatesPosition TypePart-Time