Limited-Term Faculty in Marketing
Job Title: Limited-Term Faculty in Marketing
Location: UNG-Dahlonega, GA
Full/Part Time: Full-Time
Job ID: 224595
The Department of Management and Marketing in the Mike Cottrell College of Business at the University of North Georgia (UNG) invites applicants for the position of Limited Term Faculty in Marketing for 2022 spring semester. The successful candidate will be expected to teach our Principles of Marketing course on multiple campuses.Responsibilities
- Use innovative teaching and learning techniques to provide high quality undergraduate principles of marketing course.
- Value a student-centered, experiential learning approach in the classroom and be engaged in significant marketing practice.
- Engage with business/marketing community to further the goals of the Mike Cottrell College of Business (ex. connecting students to potential employers for internships/jobs.
Knowledge of teaching and learning practices in marketing; ability to integrate best practices from industry; ability to work as part of a collaborative team; passion for working with students to develop their skills and expertise.
- An earned master's degree in an area with a primary focus on marketing, with at least 18 graduate hours in marketing, preferably from an AACSB-accredited institution, is required at time of hire.
- Substantive and significant industry experience relevant to marketing.
- Preference will be given to applicants who have a record of excellent teaching and practice in the area of marketing.
- If you received any graduate degrees from an institution outside the United States, you must provide a foreign course-by-course credential evaluation by an independent evaluation service that is a member of the National Association of Credential Evaluation Services, Inc. (NACES). Find a full list of NACES members at http://www.naces.org/members.htm.
- Please submit contact information for three professional references.