Coordinator, Online MBA Program
Karl Eller Grad School of MgmtDepartment Website Link:
1130 E Helen St, Tucson, AZ 85721 USAPosition Highlights:
Eller MBA seeks a Coordinator (Student Services Administration Professional I) for the Online MBA program. This position will have the primary responsibility to guide prospective students through the admissions and enrollment process for the Online MBA program. The Eller Online MBA is a top 10 program and offers significant flexibility in coursework, which brings considerable interest in the program. The successful incumbent will be adept at developing rapport and nurturing the interest of a diverse set of prospective applicants. This role will also review and evaluate applications. As the primary point of contact in the admissions process, this position will address academic preparedness and support students in program enrollment and onboarding. This role will ultimately contribute to an excellent student experience and a strong retention rate.
Eller College of Management is a well-regarded business school with highly ranked programs. Within the Eller College, the Eller MBA offers five platforms: Full-time, Evening, Executive, Professional and Online.
Outstanding UA benefits include health, dental, and vision insurance plans; life insurance and disability programs; paid vacation, sick leave, and holidays; UA/ASU/NAU tuition reduction for the employee and qualified family members; state and optional retirement plans; access to UA recreation and cultural activities and more!
The University of Arizona has been recognized for our innovative work-life programs. For more information about working at the University of Arizona and relocation services, please click here.
The Online MBA Coordinator will perform the following duties and responsibilities.
Admissions and Enrollment:
- Develop rapport with potential applicants and nurture interest in the Online MBA program. Provide highly responsive assistance, addressing individual questions and concerns. Serve as liaison between applicant and Eller MBA leadership.
- Review and evaluate all aspects of each application in accordance with prescribed guidelines. Consider academic background, work experience, and personal qualities.
- Guide admitted students in academic preparedness and enrollment in the Online MBA program.
- Perform this key role in admissions, enrollment, and program onboarding with the goal that each student will successfully assimilate and thrive in the online learning environment.
Communications and Marketing:
- Contribute to communication and marketing strategy to promote the Online MBA program.
- Support recruitment initiatives led by MBA Admissions and Recruitment team.
- Utilize Salesforce CRM to communicate with applicants and record applicant data.
- Confirm and monitor messages delivered through the CRM.
Academic Operations Team Support:
- Maintain knowledge of Online MBA standards and University graduate policy.
- Bring flexible, adaptable mindset to support Academic Operations Team as needed.
- Receive direction from Senior Director, MBA Academic Operations.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent advanced learning attained through experience required.
- Up to 1 year of relevant work experience required.
Experience working with graduate students.FLSA:
Non-ExemptFull Time/Part Time:
Full TimeNumber of Hours Worked per Week:
Student ServicesBenefits Eligible:
Yes - Full BenefitsRate of Pay:
$16.25/hour - $18.25/hourCompensation Type:
5Career Stream and Level:
Student Services AdminJob Function:
Student ServicesType of criminal background check required::
Name-based criminal background check (non-security sensitive)Number of Vacancies:
1Target Hire Date:
3/22/2021Expected End Date:
Contact Information for Candidates:
Amanda ManciniDirector, MBA Business [email protected]Open Date:
3/2/2021Open Until Filled:
YesDocuments Needed to Apply:
Resume and Cover LetterSpecial Instructions to Applicant:
At the University of Arizona, we value our inclusive climate because we know that diversity in experiences and perspectives is vital to advancing innovation, critical thinking, solving complex problems, and creating an inclusive academic community. As an Hispanic-serving institution and a Native American/Alaska Native-serving institution, we translate these values into action by seeking individuals who have experience and expertise working with diverse students, colleagues, and constituencies. Because we seek a workforce with a wide range of perspectives and experiences, we provide equal employment opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or genetic information. As an Employer of National Service, we also welcome alumni of AmeriCorps, Peace Corps, and other national service programs and others who will help us advance our Inclusive Excellence initiative aimed at creating a university that values student, staff and faculty engagement in addressing issues of diversity and inclusiveness.