SENIOR COMPLIANCE SPECIALIST, Conflicts of Interest & Export Control Program, Research Compliance
SENIOR COMPLIANCE SPECIALIST, Conflicts of Interest & Export Control Program, Research ComplianceTracking Code3360 Job Description
The Senior Compliance Specialist is responsible for contributing to the success of the Research Compliance program by promoting best practices and solutions to facilitate compliance, ethical behavior and integrity in interactions.
The Senior Compliance Specialist responsibilities under the Research Conflict of Interest (COI) and Export Control (EC) Program include, but are not limited to:
- Assisting with the development and implementation of COI and EC policies, procedures and training programs crafted to promote compliance and reduce risk
- Promoting awareness of institutional resources
- Developing and maintaining working relationships with other departments within Boston University and Boston Medical Center.
- A key responsibility is aligning processes to ensure consistency across all programs.
The Senior Compliance Specialist will generally perform the following functions:
- Assist investigators with Research COI disclosure forms and training
- Review research proposals and COI disclosures
- Provide initial analysis and summary of data and documentation for Research COI and EC submissions
- Supervise compliance with COI management plans
- Assist with development of COI and EC training materials
- Support the Faculty Review Committees on Research COI and EC;
- Maintain knowledge of existing and emerging COI and EC regulations
- Provide mentorship to Investigators and staff on research related COI and EC, and on Boston University and Boston Medical Center COI and EC policies.
Bachelors Required, Masters Preferred. 3-5 years of experience.
This position is eligible for Boston University's generous benefits package including health, dental, life insurance, tuition remission, paid time off, and so much more!
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We are a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.Job Location BOSTON, Massachusetts, United StatesPosition TypeFull-Time/Regular