Accounting Manager - Purchasing
Job location: BYU–Hawaii
Employment Type: Full-time
Posted data: 2021-03-01
If you currently have a job on campus, please use the internal job board.
Supervises and coordinates activities of one or more (but typically few) occupational groups, such as administrative and support, clerical, word processing, general office, office equipment operators, and others in the department
- Evaluates office production updates procedures, or devises new forms to improve the efficiency of workflow.
- Formulates procedures for systematic retention, protection, retrieval, transfer, and disposal of records.
- Reviews clerical and personnel records to ensure completeness, accuracy, and timeliness.
- May prepare the organizational budget and monthly financial reports.
- May compile, store, and retrieve managerial data.
- Audits accounts, records of proof, and certifications to ensure compliance of workers with established standard procedures and practices.
- Compiles required and special reports on operating functions of department or branch.
- Prepares employee ratings and may conduct employee benefits and insurance programs.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Three years of relevant experience
Air-conditioned office environment. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.* More information may be requested as you progress through the recruiting process.