ASHS - Program Manager, Department of Interdisciplinary Health Sciences
A.T. Still University (ATSU) is a culturally rich environment leading the way in whole-person health education with cutting edge technology and instruction. From its inception in 1892, ATSU has had a long tradition of inclusion. The Program Manager will report directly to the Chair of the Department of Interdisciplinary Health Sciences and will coordinate with Department services such as purchasing, payroll, records control, and other administrative activities for the Department. The applicant will also interpret operating policies and exercise independent judgment in the resolution of administrative problems.
The responsibilities of the Program Manager will include, but will not necessarily be limited to, the following:
- Play a vital role in the student applicant review and recruitment process
- Plan and implement program professional events, providing support of administrative needs of program, schedules rooms, order meals, preparing event forms
- Initiate and maintain student, clinical, alumni, and professional contact databases
- Prepare and maintain student files
- Schedule student review board meetings as requested by chair or program director
- Provide administrative support in areas of purchasing, professional correspondence, and assisting the department chair and program director
- Coordinates and implements department services such as payroll, records control, projects and budget accounting operations
- Note taking during faculty /staff meetings, schedule room, create zoom links and send invites for meetings.
- Facilitate Faculty Evaluations
- Interact with faculty, students, staff, alumni, and professionals in the academic community and general public.
- Ensure complete confidentiality in matters pertaining to university personnel, university business, and all schools/departments
- Interprets and communicates operating policies and serves as the records retention manager for the Department
The successful candidate will have the following qualifications, skills, and accomplishments:
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work collegially with faculty, students, and staff
- Ability to interpret and adhere to institutional policies and procedures
- Careful attention to detail and ability to manage multiple on-going projects with various timelines
- Ability to prioritize high priority initiatives and work under the direct supervision of both the department chair and the program director
- Demonstrated success in providing administrative support to a diverse workforce
- Willingness to take on a wide variety of tasks to help ensure the broader team achieves their collective goals and goals and objectives
Interested persons should submit a letter of interest, curriculum vitae, the names and contact information for three professional references via this advertisement.