Human Resources Coordinator
Human Resources Coordinator
Posting Number: S01517
The Human Resources Coordinator will provide direct customer service and operational support to ensure prompt, courteous and knowledgeable service to all customers of the Human Resources Office. Drawing upon a broad knowledge of the range of HR services the Coordinator will triage issues, provide support and direct inquiries to other members of the team as needed. As an active member of the Operations team, the coordinator will be a part of a cross functional team responsible for supporting organizational capability and effectiveness in order to provide service to the organization under an operational efficiency service delivery model, while ensuring an appropriate level of customer satisfaction.
Offer is contingent upon successful completion of a criminal background check.
Under the supervision of the HR Admin Specialist, responsible for the day-to-day operations of the Human Resources Operations & Administration function, including:
• Support a robust infrastructure to support enterprise-wide talent acquisition (recruitment, selection, requisition process, assessments, reference/background checks, POPEs, etc.), and employee life-cycle (on-boarding, off-boarding, employee engagement, leadership development and succession planning, employee development and training, etc.) functions.
• Manages operational aspects of CTO management, timekeeping, buy-outs/severance programs, dependent tuition, professional development fund and other organization-wide programs and initiatives.
• Provide support for end users utilizing the Oracle HCM system, develop a broad understanding of the breadth of functionality including routine reporting and analytics, and manager self-service.
• Assists customers with routine end user questions related to how to access their personal information and initiate business processes within Oracle.
• Manages employee digital records and proper disposal of paper documents in accordance with policies and departmental procedures.
• Complete verification of employment requests from government entities, public agencies and authorized lenders including state unemployment claims.
• Serves as point of first contact for the department, responding to phone, email and in-person inquiries from customers. Directs employees as necessary to internal and GMHEC shared services.
• Responsible for coordination, support and processing requests/applications for the following programs: Tuition assistance, professional development, dependent tuition program.
• Provides administrative and operational support to all HR areas, as requested.
• Partner with colleagues in Shared Services, HR for Central Admin and in HR Operations, under the direction of the VP for HR & Risk, to provide a cohesive, unified Middlebury experience for employees and management.
(*Denotes essential job functions.)
Also support external users with activities such as online resume submission process both over the phone and in person. Troubleshoot user questions and refer as appropriate to internal or GMHEC shared services for further assistance.
• Provides day-to-day operational support for the HR oce including: maintaining a general knowledge of HR forms & HR-Wiki and manages distribution and collection of information appropriately; mail distribution; placing oce supplies order; issuing work orders; video conferencing set- up and problem resolution and support for event scheduling and compilation of materials.
Provides administrative and operational support to all HR areas, as requested. Also support external users with activities such as online resume submission process both over the phone and in person. Troubleshoot user questions and refer as appropriate to internal or GMHEC shared services for further assistance.
Associate’s degree preferably in Human Resources, office management or related field.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
Must have excellent communication skills, both written and oral. Strong organizational skills and attention to detail is essential. Must have ability to juggle multiple tasks in a fast-paced, stressful environment. Ability to handle confidential information with tact and discretion. Able to project a warm, welcoming, and competent image to customers.
Experience working with cloud based human capital management systems such as Oracle or Workday is desirable. Proficient in Microsoft word, excel and database systems. Solid knowledge of general office procedures, equipment, etc. Familiarity with digital imaging software preferred. Willingness and ability to adapt to changing technologies and systems.
Offers of employment are contingent on completion of a background check. Information on our background check policy can be found here: http://go.middlebury.edu/backgroundchecks
To apply, visit https://middlebury.peopleadmin.com/postings/22891
Middlebury is an equal-opportunity employer where diversity, equity, and inclusion are core values. To this end, Middlebury recruits talented and diverse faculty, staff, and students from across the United States and around the world. Middlebury encourages applications from women, people of color, people with disabilities, and members of other protected classes and historically underrepresented communities. Middlebury also invites applications from individuals who demonstrate an ongoing commitment to advancing diversity, equity, and inclusion in the workplace.
Copyright ©2017 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency