Early College Specialist- full-time and grant funded
Early College Specialist- full-time and grant fundedDepartment:
Student SuccessWork Location:
Under the supervision of the Assistant Dean of Student Success, the Early College Specialist is responsible for assisting in the development, implementation and evaluation of Early College programs- Dual Credit and Dual Enrollment. The Early College Specialist is dedicated to the learning college concepts by developing programs and facilitating activities that promote student success and lifelong learning.Education/Experience:
Bachelor’s degree in student services, education administration or related field. Minimum two (2) years experience in higher education, direct student service, or related field. Experience in program development and student integrated systems also required.Qualifications:
• Excellent project management and communication skills, both oral and written.
• Ability to communicate confidentially with school-based leadership, staff and students.
• Knowledge of student information system structure; knowledge of retention strategies and their student information requirements.
• Full computer proficiency in Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
• Able to easily navigate other software programs as needed and other forms of technology as needed.
• Valid Driver’s License; local travel will be required to support programming.
Monday – Friday
8:00 am to 5:15pm
Occasional evening and weekends required.
SalariedReview of Applications Begins:
02/24/2021Open Until Filled:
YesSpecial Instructions to Applicants:
Please apply online.