Youth Programs Camp Coach
The Division of Athletics & Recreation at the University of Denver is currently seeking part-time camp coaches for its youth activities programs. Programs include the summer P.A.S.S. Camp program, year-round day camp programs and a variety of instructional sport offerings.
Facilitate youth programming activities at the Ritchie Center and the University of Denver campus, including P.A.S.S. Camp (summer), year-round day camp programs, and instructional sport programs.
These are non-benefited, part-time positions not to exceed 1,000 hours in a calendar year.
- Support the division of Athletics and Recreation in the execution of its youth programming opportunities.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Provide excellent customer service for all Ritchie Center participants and customers.
- Recognize and respond effectively and efficiently to emergencies.
- Help maintain a clean and safe environment.
- Able to work both individually and as part of a team.
- American Red Cross CPR/First Aid/AED Certification, or willingness to obtain CPR/First Aid/AED certification.
- Employees working in licensed child care programs will be required to complete additional background checks as required by Colorado child care licensing (paid for by the University of Denver).
Part-time, hours will vary depending upon position.
Applications will be reviewed as they are received.
Candidates must apply online through jobs.du.edu to be considered. Only applications submitted online will be accepted.
Please include the following documents with your application:
- Cover Letter
Salary Grade Number
The salary grade number is 3.
The hourly range for this position is $14.77 - $20.00.
The University of Denver has provided a compensation range that represents its good faith estimate of what the University may pay for the position at the time of posting. The University may ultimately pay more or less than the posted compensation range. The salary offered to the selected candidate will be determined based on factors such as the qualifications of the selected candidate, departmental budget availability, internal salary equity considerations, and available market information, but not based on a candidates sex or any other protected status.
The University of Denver offers some benefits for non-benefited employees. The University of Denver is a private institution that empowers students who want to make a difference. Learn more about the University of Denver.
The University of Denver is committed to enhancing the diversity of its faculty and staff. We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of age, race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, military/ veteran status or any other status protected by law.
All offers of employment are based upon satisfactory completion of a criminal history background check.