TEMPORARY CLERICAL #00078270
Full/Part Time: Part-Time
Job ID: 35618
Hiring Department Office of the Provost is hiring for i-Corps Site Program Application DeadlinePosted Until Filled Full Time/Part TimePart-Time, Non-Benefit Eligible Salary$10.00 - $13.27/hr Job Description
- Serve as liaison to the program and secure and disseminate ideas, concepts, innovation and other information important for the program.
- Plan and coordinate workshops, seminars, networking, guest speakers, open houses, training, students' competitions as needed for in-person or virtual events.
- Develop and maintain program databases.
- Compile, verify and prepare materials and information to comply with required reports, surveys, analysis, program guidelines, meetings, etc.
- Develop marketing materials for programs and disseminate.
- Develop and modify program websites, e.g. S&T website, Facebook, Twitter, etc.
- Develop and implement or update program administrative procedures for information processing, training and travel schedules, purchasing, record keeping and maintenance, participant reimbursement, funding compliance, budget/accounting, etc.
- Assist in program planning and budgeting.
- Assist with work student students.
- Assist with travel arrangements as needed.
- Disseminate training materials for program participants.
- Work with S&T programs and systems to accomplish these tasks, which will involve training to obtain access.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
A Bachelor's Degree in related field or a combination of education and experience from which comparable knowledge and abilities can be acquired as necessary. A minimum of 2 - 5 years experience working in a student support programs and program support in an academic setting. Familiarity with purchasing software applications (e.g. Peoplesoft, etc.) and other enterprise software applications. Expertise with building and modifying surveys and retrieving data from Qualtrics. Comments
The final candidate is required to provide copies of official transcript(s) for any college degree(s) listed in application materials submitted. Copies of transcript(s) should be provided prior to the start of employment. In addition, the final candidate may be required to verify other credentials listed in application materials.
Failure to provide official transcript(s) or other required verification may result in the withdrawal of the job offer.
All job offers are contingent upon successful completion of a criminal background check.
Equal Opportunity is and shall be provided for all employees and applicants for employment on the basis of their demonstrated ability and competence without unlawful discrimination on the basis of their race, color, national origin, ancestry, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable state or federal law. This policy shall not be interpreted in such a manner as to violate the legal rights of religious organizations or the recruiting rights of military organizations associated with the Armed Forces or the Department of Homeland Security of the United States of America.
The University's nondiscrimination policy applies to any phase of its employment process, any phase of its admission or financial aid programs, or other aspects of its educational programs or activities. Further, this policy applies to sexual violence or sexual harassment, both forms of sex discrimination, occurring within the educational program and instances occurring outside of the educational program if the conduct negatively affects the victim’s educational experience or the overall campus environment.
Any person having inquiries concerning the application of Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, Title IX of the Education Amendments of 1972, Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 or other civil rights laws should contact the Title IX Coordinator.
EEO IS THE LAW
To read more about Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) please use the following links: