Dean of Students Office Student Assistant
Job location: BYU–Hawaii
Employment Type: Part-time
Posted data: 2021-03-04
If you currently have a job on campus, please use the internal job board.NOTE: You can only have 5 open student applications at a time.
Follows specific instructions and perform clerical work using established routines. Applies limited analysis and problem-solving in performing job duties.
- Works under the direction the Dean of Students
- Assists in the communications and public relations related to the Dean of Students role
- Performs clerical responsibilities which include scheduling appointments, keeping/updating notes, following-up on tasks or assignments, preparing reports, organization, and other routines.
- Helps to supports the efforts and tasks of the Ho’okele Department
- Supports students in their progression towards graduation and post BYU-H plans
- Applies analysis and problem-solving in performing job duties
- Other tasks and jobs as needed and assigned
3 Months of General Work Experience
Typical office environment