Adjunct Faculty - Baker School of Business - Accounting and Finance (pooled position)
Job no: 495976
Work type: Adjunct Faculty
Categories: Baker School of Business
The Citadel, The Military College of South Carolina, seeks applicants for adjunct faculty (multiple positions) in the Baker School of Business, Department of Accounting & Finance, for spring 2021 and beyond. Our goal is to build long-term relationships with high-quality adjunct, part-time faculty members who share in the Citadel commitment to develop principled leaders in business.
There are main programs that adjunct faculty may be employed in to teach classes:
- Our traditional undergraduate program, which features face-to-face classes to the South Carolina Corps of Cadets
- Our part-time undergraduate degree completion program, primarily for working adults earning Bachelor's degrees, mostly through online classes.
We have ongoing needs to fill vacancies in the area of Accounting and Finance.
- To teach at the undergraduate level, applicants must have a minimum of a Master's degree from an AACSB-Accredited Institution with a focus in accounting or finance.
- Be able to teach in-person classes, on-campus in Charleston, SC.
- Complete Citadel instructor training and follow the rules and regulations set by The Citadel CEITL-DE.
Preference is given to applicants who meet AACSB Qualifications as a Scholarly Academic, Practice Academic, Scholarly Practitioner, or Instructional Practitioner.
Evidence of previous effective teaching experience is required. Official transcripts indicating education level and background check are required prior to employment.
If you have questions, please contact Professor Cynthia E. Bolt by email at [email protected]
Advertised: Feb 24 2021 Eastern Standard Time