Adjunct Faculty - Instructional Systems Design and Performance Improvement Program (pooled pos...
Job no: 495974
Work type: Adjunct Faculty
Categories: School of Education
M.S. in Instructional Systems Design and Performance Improvement
The Citadel’s Zucker Family School of Education (ZFSOE) is establishing a pool of applicants to fill potential part-time temporary online teaching positions within the M.S. in Instructional Systems Design and Performance Improvement Program. All adjunct positions are per session appointments. The program is seeking adjuncts with expertise to develop and facilitate the following courses:
- ISPI-560 Performance Improvement, Systems Assessment, and Usability
- ISPI-565 Product Development and Performance Improvement (with Articulate Storyline expertise)
- ISPI-535 Coding and Digital Applications
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Abiding by and upholding the Citadel’s mission, policies, and core values.
- Utilizing effective online teaching and learning practices.
- Preparing course materials and syllabi in accordance with program standards and in collaboration with the program coordinator.
- Being available to students for individual consultation, providing constructive feedback, and submitting final grades by the specified due date.
A doctoral degree in Instructional Design or a closely related field is required. Previous online teaching experience is required. Excellent written and oral communication skills. Exceptional interpersonal and collaboration skills.
Experience in designing online courses and materials is preferred.
In addition to the online application, please provide a cover letter and CV.
Advertised: Feb 23 2021 Eastern Standard Time