Associate Vice President, Enrollment Management
Community College of Philadelphia
Community College of Philadelphia is dedicated to promoting a work environment that attracts and retains talented and diverse faculty and staff, and which challenges each of us to achieve at the highest level while contributing to the mission of the College. We value and support a culturally diverse and intellectually dynamic community to prepare our students for global citizenship. Join us as we transition from our first 50 years into the next and build upon a legacy that will impact the city of Philadelphia and beyond.Community College of Philadelphia is seeking to fill an Associate Vice President, Enrollment Management position. The Associate Vice President, Enrollment Management ensures and maintains consistent, effective, efficient, and successful student enrollment strategies for the College. Primary responsibilities include planning, coordinating, and implementing comprehensive enrollment management strategies and programs, utilizing technology to create streamlined processes, and developing programs to optimize student recruitment. The Associate Vice President will serve as a data-informed champion for best practices regarding all enrollment strategies at the College and will be responsible for managing departments such as Financial Aid, Student Tuition Services, Student Records & Registration, Admissions and Enrollment Management, Enrollment Management Systems, International Student Services, and the College's Regional Centers.
For a complete position description, and to apply online, please visit our career site at jobs.ccp.edu, or click the “Apply” button.
Community College of Philadelphia recognizes that our employees are important and vital to our success. We offer a high-quality, comprehensive program of benefits, which represents an important component of total compensation.
Our benefits include:
- Medical, dental and prescription drug plans for employee and all of their eligible family members
- College-paid life and disability insurance
- College closes for Winter Break the week between Christmas and New Years and for a week in March for Spring Break
- Tuition remission (for classes at the College)
- Forgivable tuition loan (for classes at any accredited academic institution)
- 403(b) retirement plan with 10% College contribution
- Healthcare and Dependent Care flexible spending accounts
- College operates on a 4-day work week during the summer months
- Paid vacation plus holiday and personal time off
Community College of Philadelphia is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.Minimum Qualifications
• Master's degree required.
• A minimum of seven (7) years of related work experience required.
• Previous supervisory experience at a manager level or higher within an enrollment management function required.
• Demonstrated leadership and effective decision-making skills required.
• Previous experience working in higher education required.
• Strong attention to detail and organizational skills required.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills required.
• Ability to collaborate well with others required.
• Strong problem-solving and project management skills required.
• Ability to maintain confidentiality and use discretion in managing information required.
• Demonstrated ability to exercise good judgment in evaluating situations and making assessments for decisions required.
• Ability to work independently required.
• Ability to meet deadlines and manage multiple and changing priorities in a fast-paced environment required.
• Ability to maintain sensitivity, understanding, and respect for a diverse academic environment, inclusive of students, faculty, and staff of varying social, economic, cultural, ideological, and ethnic backgrounds required.
• Advanced computer application skills, utilizing word processing, spreadsheet, and database management software required.
• Doctoral degree preferred. Any and all degree(s) must be from a regionally accredited institution of higher learning.
• Microsoft Office applications i.e., Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Access preferred.
• Understanding of unionized work environment preferred.