Student: Front-of-House Hourly Partners
Student: Front-of-House Hourly PartnersRequisition Number:
3J5SE: Student EmploymentWork Location:
Lexington, KYOn Campus/Off Campus:
Off CampusSalary Range:
Determined by experienceType of Position:
StudentPosition Time Status :
- At least six months restaurant service experience; or other customer service industries preferred not required.
- Operating FOH P.O.S. System (Aloha) preferred
10-35 hour per weekJob Summary:
You must be a current UK student to apply for this position.
The FOH Hourly Partner is responsible to ensure all guests receive a positive experience. This position also assists the restaurant team in achieving planned sales by performing all responsibilities and tasks of their position according to our standards, policies and procedures for operational excellence. The FOH Hourly Partner also helps to protect the brand by maintaining a sanitary, safe, respectful, efficient and a high quality work environment while effectively managing operational/product costs. This career opportunity is with a independently owned franchise restaurant.
FOH Hourly Partners should treat all people with courtesy and with a respectful attitude. They are reliable, and empowered to make good decisions when it comes to caring for our guests. They are team players that enjoy the idea of service and care for our guests while ensuring profitability and operational excellence are maintained. The FOH Hourly Partner values training and follows the procedures and guidelines as outlined in our training systems.
Join our Team!
This position is located off-campus.
- Excellent communications and guest service skills
- High School diploma preferred (college a plus)
- Experience Operating FOH P.O.S. System (Aloha) preferred
- Extensive standing without breaks.
- Exposure to heat, smoke and cold.
- Reaching heights of approximately six feet and depths of approximately three ft.
- Must have high level of mobility/flexibility in space provided for periods of up to eight hours or longer as needed.
- Effective communication with peers, managers and guests.
- Lifting up to 50 pounds.
- Tobacco Free work policy.
03/22/2021University Community of Inclusion:
The University of Kentucky is committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce by ensuring all our students, faculty, and staff work in an environment of openness and acceptance. We strive to foster a community where people of all backgrounds, identities, and perspectives can feel secure and welcome. We also value the well-being of each of our employees and are dedicated to creating a healthy place to work, learn and live. In the interest of maintaining a safe and healthy environment for our students, employees, patients and visitors the University of Kentucky is a Tobacco & Drug Free campus.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we strongly encourage veterans, individuals with disabilities, women, and all minorities to consider our employment opportunities.
Any candidate offered a position may be required to pass pre-employment screenings as mandated by University of Kentucky Human Resources. These screenings may include a national background check and/or drug screen.Anticipated Start Date: