OPS Patient Referral Assistant
Job no: 515854
Work type: Temp Full-Time
Location: Main Campus (Gainesville, FL)
Categories: Health Profession, Office/Clerical
Department:29170000 - MD-ORTHOPAEDICS / REHAB
OPS - Patient Referral AssistantJob Description:
The Department of Orthopaedics is seeking motivated individuals to work as part of a dynamic team to provide outstanding patient care by reviewing patient referrals.
Duties will include :
- Reviewing patient referrals and coordinating response as appropriate.
- contacts physician offices to obtain information needed for patient(s) as needed for visit.
- contacts patients to schedule dates/times of clinic appointment.
Starting salary will be between $12-$14 per hour, commensurate with qualificationsMinimum Requirements:
A high school diploma. Must be articulate and have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Must possess the following:
- ability to multi-task
- ability to prioritize workload
- ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- must be a team player
Knowledge of medical terminology and technical spelling is a definite plusSpecial Instructions to Applicants:
Must submit resume, cover letter and 3 professional references to be considered for this position.
Application must be submitted by 11:55 p.m. (ET) of the posting end date.
This requisition will be used to fill multiple positions.Health Assessment Required:
Advertised: 19 Feb 2021 Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: 05 Mar 2021 Eastern Standard Time