Women, Leadership, & Equality Fellow
The Women, Leadership, & Equality Program at the University of Maryland Francis King Carey School of Law is seeking a WLE Fellow.
- Coordinate the donor advisory board,
- Research, write and edit the bi-monthly WLE Brief,
- Engage in outreach to former Rose Zetzer Fellows and update contact information,
- Assist with the Zetzer Fellows Workshop,
- Organize and support Program Events, including alumni panels, conferences, and symposia,
- Support development efforts through the Women’s Leadership Circle, and
- Other duties as assigned by WLE Program Director.
- JD from an ABA accredited law school required.
- Experience in higher education administration preferred.
- The ideal candidate will have prior experience working within a university or law school setting.
- Knowledge of the empirical research on the barriers and solutions related to the advancement of women in the legal profession.
- Demonstrated excellent oral and written communications, presentation, and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent coordination and organizational skills, and meticulous attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently and as a member of a team.
- Ability to work with a wide range of people from diverse backgrounds, and including students, faculty and staff, and outside professionals and organizations.
DEADLINE: March 1, 2021START DATE: August 16, 2021The University of Maryland, Baltimore is an Equal Employment/Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate in hiring on the basis of sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religious creed, national origin, physical or mental disability, protected Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for a disability, for any part of the employment process, please contact us at [email protected] and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this email address.
Organization: Francis King Carey School of Law - Instruction
Job Posting: Feb 19, 2021