Football Operations Quality Control Director
PG190804EPInternal Recruitment :
Football Operations Quality Control DirectorAnticipated Hiring Range:
Commensurate with experience.Work Schedule:
Monday - Friday 8:00am -5:00pm with overtime, nights, holiday and weekends as neededJob Location:
Raleigh, NCDepartment :
Athletics - FootballAbout the Department:
The mission of the NC State University Department of Athletics is to prepare student-athletes to compete at the highest level and to inspire them to be leaders now and for the future by providing the best environment to achieve their athletic, academic, and personal aspirations as well as providing support for the professional development of our coaches and staff, all within the role of the greater institutional relationships to the University. NC State Football program is a Division 1A FBS program within the Atlantic Coast Conference.Essential Job Duties:
- This position works closely with the football coaching staff, director of football operations, director of football recruiting, and other football support staff in the overall direction of a successful, Division I football program. Responsible for technical football analysis, strategic research and development, detailed game planning, and related activities.
- Provides assistance with football operations, recruiting activities and other football program functions, as permitted by NCAA rules and policies governing non-coaching staff members.
- Assist with team travel, game day operations, official visit weekends, away game duties, post season bowl and logistics and the transition of incoming players.
- Other duties as assigned.
Completion of a Bachelor’s Degree.Other Required Qualifications:
- Four or more years either playing and/or coaching in collegiate football program.
- Computer and video system literacy and expertise, technical football knowledge, strong organizational and motivational skills, and excellent oral and written skills required.
- Prefer experience playing and/or coaching at Division I level.
n/aValid NC Driver's License required:
NoCommercial Driver's License required:
NoJob Open Date:
02/17/2021Anticipated Close Date:
Open Until Filled.Special Instructions to Applicants:
- Please attach a resume and contact information for 3 references.
EHRA Non-FacultyFull Time Equivalent (FTE) (1.0 = 40 hours/week):
12 Month RecurringMandatory Designation - Adverse Weather:
Mandatory - Adverse WeatherMandatory Designation - Emergency Events:
Non Mandatory - Emergency EventIs this position partially or fully funded on ARRA stimulus monies?:
101012 - FootballAA/EOE:
NC State University is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, gender identity, age, sexual orientation, genetic information, status as an individual with a disability, or status as a protected veteran.
If you have general questions about the application process, you may contact Human Resources at (919) 515-2135 or [email protected] Individuals with disabilities requiring disability-related accommodations in the application and interview process, please call 919-515-3148.
Final candidates are subject to criminal & sex offender background checks. Some vacancies also require credit or motor vehicle checks. If highest degree is from an institution outside of the U.S., final candidates are required to have their degree equivalency verified at www.wes.org or equivalent service. Degree(s) must be obtained prior to start date in order to meet qualifications and receive credit.
NC State University participates in E-Verify. Federal law requires all employers to verify the identity and employment eligibility of all persons hired to work in the United States.