Student: New Exciting Downtown Venue hiring all positions! (Within walking distance to campus!)
Student: New Exciting Downtown Venue hiring all positions! (Within walking distance to campus!)Requisition Number:
3J5SE: Student EmploymentWork Location:
Lexington, KYOn Campus/Off Campus:
Off CampusSalary Range:
Based on Position and ExperienceType of Position:
StudentPosition Time Status :
Part-TimeHours per Week:
Based on Position 20+ hours a week. Flexible scheduling.Job Summary:
You must be a current UK student to apply for this position. This position is located off-campus with a local Lexington employer and is not affiliated with the university.
New venue opening in downtown Lexington near Rupp Arena is looking to fill all positions!!
- Line/Prep Cooks
- Team Assistants (T.A.s)
- Dish Machine Operators
- Concessions Hosts
- Movie Theatre Ushers
- Box Office Hosts
- Redemption Game Hosts
- Bowling Hosts
- Maintenance Technicians
We will be the place to go for fun and entertainment in the Lexington area and you can be part of it all by joining our team! We are looking for enthusiastic, friendly, energetic and responsible people to fill hourly staff positions throughout our entire location.Skills / Knowledge / Abilities:
Job Requirements for most positions:
- Must be 16 years of age or older (18+ for some positions)
- All education levels considered
- Previous experience preferred, but not required
- Basic math and computer skills
- A positive attitude and ability to work well with other team members
- Ability to stay calm and make good decisions under pressure
- Able to perform high-quality work while unsupervised
- Excellent guest service and communication skills
- Strong task and time management abilities
- Ability to stand, walk, lift, twist and bend on a regular basis for long periods of time with reasonable accommodations
- Physical ability to perform cleaning tasks, serving and lifting up to 50lbs with reasonable accommodations
LexLive is an entertainment venue open 365 days a year and will be busiest on nights, weekends and holidays. All employees are expected to be available to work most nights, weekends and holidays.
- Deliver exemplary guest service to each guest throughout their visit.
- Be a team player and display willingness and ability to assist when needed throughout the location.
- Maintain the highest level of cleanliness in your assigned work areas throughout shift (sweep, mop, clean tables etc).
- Assist in creating a fun guest experience through friendly interactions while maintaining professional and appropriate behavior.
- Maintain excellent service while abiding by all business, health and safety guidelines, even during busy and distracting periods.
- Proactively identify and assist guests who may need assistance.
- Maintain excellent personal and professional cleanliness and hygiene.
- Ensure equipment and fixtures are in complete working order. Report any broken equipment or potential safety hazards to management immediately.
- Be aware of your surroundings at all times and immediately report any concerns regarding personal or guest safety to management.
- Complete all assigned side work, including on-going side work and specific cleaning assignments.
- Abide by all appropriate health guidelines to ensure the health and safety of yourself, the public and the LexLive team.
03/01/2021University Community of Inclusion:
The University of Kentucky is committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce by ensuring all our students, faculty, and staff work in an environment of openness and acceptance. We strive to foster a community where people of all backgrounds, identities, and perspectives can feel secure and welcome. We also value the well-being of each of our employees and are dedicated to creating a healthy place to work, learn and live. In the interest of maintaining a safe and healthy environment for our students, employees, patients and visitors the University of Kentucky is a Tobacco & Drug Free campus.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we strongly encourage veterans, individuals with disabilities, women, and all minorities to consider our employment opportunities.
Any candidate offered a position may be required to pass pre-employment screenings as mandated by University of Kentucky Human Resources. These screenings may include a national background check and/or drug screen.Anticipated Start Date: