Job ID: 224210
Location: Kennesaw, Georgia
Full/Part Time: Full-Time
Provides administrative and clerical support to assigned location, department, college and/or unit. Develops, maintains and ensures compliance of department records. Assists with budgetary matters, tracks department funds and purchasing. Compiles reports and monitors assigned projects and/or program components. May supervise assigned clerical staff and/or student assistants. May maintain the assigned location's Purchasing Card (PCard), cash and/or credit card usage and processes.
1. Assists with assigned area administrative and clerical duties
2. Maintains email and voicemail boxes and filing system
3. Receives and distributes incoming and outgoing mail
4. Manages supply inventory and submits invoices for payment
5. May maintain department purchasing card (PCard), cash and/or credit card**
6. Prepares department meeting agendas, meeting notes and distributes accordingly
7. Assists with projects and event support
8. Creates and maintains office related records and reports
9. Interprets, monitors, and analyzes information regarding operating policies and procedures
10. Oversees and coordinates the day-to-day office operations
11. May supervise assigned staff and/or student assistants
Bachelor's degree from an accredited institution of higher education in related field or an equivalent combination of relevant education and/or experience
Three (3) years of related administrative, office or clerical experience
Previous experience with office management or staff supervision
Previous experience in higher education
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities
Equal Employment Opportunity
Kennesaw State University is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. It is the policy of Kennesaw State University to recruit, hire, train, promote and educate persons without regard to age, color, disability, ethnicity, gender, national origin race religion, sexual orientation, or status as a protected Veteran. Kennesaw State University is a participant in the Employment Eligibility Verification Program (E-Verify) effective October 15, 2007. Participant ID: 61415
This is a supervisory position.
This position has financial responsibilities.
No, this position will not be required to drive.
This role is considered a position of trust.
This position requires a purchasing card (P-Card).
This position will not travel
This position does not require security clearance.
- Standard Enhanced + Education
To apply, visit https://careers.hprod.onehcm.usg.edu/psp/careers/CAREERS/HRMS/c/HRS_HRAM_FL.HRS_CG_SEARCH_FL.GBL?Page=HRS_APP_JBPST_FL&Action=U&FOCUS=Applicant&SiteId=43000&JobOpeningId=224210&PostingSeq=1
Copyright ©2017 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency