Job ID: 223985
Location: Kennesaw, Georgia
Full/Part Time: Full-Time
Assists students with questions or inquiries in regards to assigned program(s). Participates in assigned department and University events. Provides administrative support to the assigned department and/or program coordinator.
- Provides administrative support in the development, implementation, and marketing of program and/or project function
- Performs clerical and administrative tasks, including creation, typing and editing of program correspondence, purchasing documents, reports, program handbooks, other publications and maintains department files, records and databases
- Serves as a liaison between students, faculty, staff, departments and external constituencies on day-to-day program, operational and administrative issues
- Assists with events, meetings, special projects, and problem resolution facilitation
- Assists with classroom or laboratory set-up
- Assists with training and oversight of assigned students, volunteers, and/or interns
- Assists with collecting program data, prepares scheduled and special reports, maintains program and/or project records and statistical information
- Maintains supplies, equipment and facilities to include maintenance, inventory management, logistics, security, and related activities
- Coordinates, participates and may present in meetings, open house, graduation and other college events as assigned
High School diploma or equivalent
Three (3) years related administrative support experience
Additional Preferred Qualifications
Please refer to the department Position Description Addendum for specific duties as it relates to the assigned department, division, unit and/or college
Preferred Educational Qualifications
Undergraduate degree from an accredited institution of higher education in related field
Previous experience in higher education preferred
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities
- Knowledge of and compliance with policies and procedures
- Able to handle multiple tasks or projects at one time meeting assigned deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal, initiative, teamwork, problem solving, independent judgment, organization, communication (verbal and written), time management, project management and presentation skills
- Proficient with computer applications and programs associated with the position (i.e. Microsoft Office suite)
- Strong attention to detail and follow up skills
- Strong customer service skills and phone and e-mail etiquette
Equal Employment Opportunity
Kennesaw State University is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. It is the policy of Kennesaw State University to recruit, hire, train, promote and educate persons without regard to age, color, disability, ethnicity, gender, national origin race religion, sexual orientation, or status as a protected Veteran. Kennesaw State University is a participant in the Employment Eligibility Verification Program (E-Verify) effective October 15, 2007. Participant ID: 61415
This is not a supervisory position.
This position does not have any financial responsibilities.
No, this position will not be required to drive.
This role is not considered a position of trust.
This position does not require a purchasing card (P-Card).
This position may travel 1% - 24% of the time
This position does not require security clearance.
- Standard Enhanced
To apply, visit https://careers.hprod.onehcm.usg.edu/psp/careers/CAREERS/HRMS/c/HRS_HRAM_FL.HRS_CG_SEARCH_FL.GBL?Page=HRS_APP_JBPST_FL&Action=U&FOCUS=Applicant&SiteId=43000&JobOpeningId=223985&PostingSeq=1
Copyright ©2017 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency