One Stop Coordinator I
Job no: 515844
Work type: Staff Full-Time
Location: Main Campus (Gainesville, FL)
Categories: Academic Advising/Support, Office/Clerical
Department:03050000 - EM-UF ONLINE ENROLLMENT SVCS
One Stop Coordinator IJob Description:
The Division of Enrollment Management provides campus-wide leadership in executing the strategic recruitment, admission, enrollment, records management and student finance functions for the University. The Division is headed by the Vice President for Enrollment Management and includes the Offices of Admissions, Student Financial Affairs and the University Registrar. The incumbent provides leadership for the successful planning of resources and processes to ensure effective operation that impact student enrollment and academic progress.
This position serves as part of a centralized team within the Division of Enrollment Management to provide student-focused enrollment services for UF Online students in the Enrollment Management OneStop Center. Act as a liaison between enrollment coaches and enrollment service entities on campus to answer enrollment related questions. Track admission applications, build transfer equivalency tables, answer student-specific financial aid questions, assist with registration and academic policy issues. Research student issues and communicate with enrollment coaches or directly with student. Remain current in Enrollment Management processes, federal and state updates, and new technologies. Responsible to the Student Services Manager of the UF Online Enrollment Management OneStop.
- Answer questions from Enrollment Coaches, students, faculty and staff regarding enrollment services (Admission, Financial Aid and Registrar) for UF Online students. Log student-related questions and issues in the Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system.
- Monitor status of admission application processing for freshmen and transfer students including loading of transfer courses, establishing equivalencies and enhancing the transfer equivalency database.
- Counsel UF Online students and families on financial aid related issues including cost of attendance budgets. Track compliance with scholarship and loan requirements. Monitor academic progress from financial aid perspective.
- Work closely with academic advising staff to track registration, course completion and degree progress, as needed. Assist students, faculty and staff with complex registration, graduation and academic policy issues.
- Research and resolve issues that come into the OneStop. Interpret enrollment management policies and procedures. Recommend process improvements and policy decisions to Associate Director.
- Participate in on-going training to remain current on enrollment management functions including process improvements, financial aid regulations; university and division policies; and state statutes.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Student Services Manager of the UF Online Enrollment Management OneStop Center.
$35,568 annually; commensurate with education and experience.Minimum Requirements:
Bachelor’s degree or an equivalent combination of education and experience.Preferred Qualifications:
Ability to operate personal computers and VOIP phone systems preferred.Special Instructions to Applicants:
Applicants must upload the following documents to be considered for the position.
- Cover Letter
- List of References
Advertised: 18 Feb 2021 Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: 28 Feb 2021 Eastern Standard Time