Sr. Talent Acquisition Sourcing Specialist
Job location: Miami, FL
Employment Type: Full-time
Posted data: 2021-02-18
Current Employees:If you are a current Staff, Faculty or Temporary employee at the University of Miami, please click here to log in to Workday to use the internal application process. To learn how to apply for a faculty or staff position using the Career worklet, please review this tip sheet.Transforming LivesThe University of Miami is among the top research universities and academic medical centers in the nation, and one of the largest private employers in South Florida.With more than 16,000 faculty and staff, the University strives for excellence, and is driven by a powerful mission to transform and impact the lives of its students, patients, members of the community, and people across the globe.The University is committed to fostering a culture of belonging, where everyone feels valued and has the opportunity to add value. Through values of Diversity, Integrity, Responsibility, Excellence, Compassion, Creativity, and Teamwork (DIRECCT) the U community works together to create an environment driven by purpose, excellence, community, and service.
The Sr. Talent Acquisition Sourcing Specialist will be responsible for searching social networks and portfolio sites to identify potential candidates, sending recruiting emails and organizing an effective system of potential candidates. To be successful in this role, you should combine knowledge of sourcing techniques with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Ultimately, you will be responsible for building a strong talent pipeline for the UM/UHealth System current and future staffing needs.
• Use social media networks (e.g. LinkedIn, Facebook, Glassdoor, and Twitter) to look for and connect with potential candidates
• Interact with professionals on niche platforms, like Github and Behance
• Review online portfolios and resumes to pre-screen candidates
• Collaborate with hiring managers and recruiters to identify each position’s requirements
• Send recruiting emails and follow up with candidates
• Ask for referrals from internal and external networks for hard-to-fill roles
• Contact past applicants for new job opportunities
• Develop a network of potential candidates and industry professionals
• Log candidate information in our Applicant Tracking System and other internal databases
• Identify future hiring needs and proactively source potential hires
• Measure and report on recruiting metrics, like source of hire and time-to-fill
• Proven work experience as a Sourcing Specialist, Sourcer or similar role
• Hands-on experience with Applicant Tracking Systems (ATSs) and other Human Resources Management software
• Familiarity with social networks, professional sites and resume databases
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills (particularly business email writing knowledge)
• Good time-management skills with the ability to handle various open positions simultaneously
• Associate's and 3 years of Sourcing Experience; Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred
The University of Miami offers competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, tuition remission and more.
UHealth-University of Miami Health System, South Florida's only university-based health system, provides leading-edge patient care powered by the ground breaking research and medical education at the Miller School of Medicine. As an academic medical center, we are proud to serve South Florida, Latin America and the Caribbean. Our physicians represent more than 100 specialties and sub-specialties, and have more than one million patient encounters each year. Our tradition of excellence has earned worldwide recognition for outstanding teaching, research and patient care. We're the challenge you've been looking for.
Patient safety is a top priority. As a result, during the Influenza ("the flu") season (September through April), the University Of Miami Miller School Of Medicine requires all employees who provide ongoing services to patients, work in a location (all Hospitals and clinics) where patient care is provided, or work in patient care or clinical care areas, to have an annual influenza vaccination. Failure to meet this requirement will result in rescinding or termination of employment.
The University of Miami is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities are encouraged to apply. Applicants and employees are protected from discrimination based on certain categories protected by Federal law. Click here for additional information.Job Status:Full timeEmployee Type:StaffPay Grade:c104