Assistant Director of Player Personnel
PG190801EPInternal Recruitment :
Assistant Director of Player PersonnelAnticipated Hiring Range:
Commensurate with experience.Work Schedule:
Monday - Friday 8:00am-5:00pm with nights, weekends and holidays as neededJob Location:
Raleigh, NCDepartment :
Athletics - FootballAbout the Department:
The mission of the NC State University Department of Athletics is to prepare student-athletes to compete at the highest level and to inspire them to be leaders now and for the future by providing the best environment to achieve their athletic, academic, and personal aspirations as well as providing support for the professional development of our coaches and staff, all within the role of the greater institutional relationships to the University.
This position will support a Division 1A BCS Football Team at NC State University that competes within the ACC and NCAA.Essential Job Duties:
- The Assistant Director of Player Personnel will assist the Director of Player Personnel in planning and implementing the film evaluation strategy and see to the execution of the plan. Primary duties include:
- Identify all prospects assigned by the Director of Player Personnel.
- Prepare staff watch lists.
- Assist coaches with all recruiting needs.
- Assist Director of Player Personnel in planning evaluation and contact calendars.
- Maintain recruiting board, ARMS pipeline and transfer portal.
- Assist with all recruiting events (official/unofficial visits, junior days and camps).
- Other duties as assigned by Director of Player Personnel.
- Ability to work games, nights/evenings, weekends and holidays.
- Please note this job description is not intended to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee.
- Other duties, responsibilities, and activities may change or be assigned at any time with or without notice.
- Completion of a Bachelor’s Degree.
- Minimum of two (2) years working with collegiate football program.
- Experience with Arms recruiting database or similar recruiting software programs.
- Demonstrated knowledge of NCAA rules and regulations.
- Prior experience working or playing with Division 1 Collegiate Football Team.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills.
- Strong leadership skills, problem solving abilities and detail oriented.
A Valid NC Driver’s is License Required.Valid NC Driver's License required:
YesCommercial Driver's License required:
NoJob Open Date:
02/17/2021Anticipated Close Date:
Open Until Filled.Special Instructions to Applicants:
Please attach a resume along with contact information for 3 references.Position Number:
EHRA Non-FacultyFull Time Equivalent (FTE) (1.0 = 40 hours/week):
12 Month RecurringMandatory Designation - Adverse Weather:
Mandatory - Adverse WeatherMandatory Designation - Emergency Events:
Non Mandatory - Emergency EventIs this position partially or fully funded on ARRA stimulus monies?:
101012 - FootballAA/EOE:
NC State University is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, gender identity, age, sexual orientation, genetic information, status as an individual with a disability, or status as a protected veteran.
If you have general questions about the application process, you may contact Human Resources at (919) 515-2135 or [email protected] Individuals with disabilities requiring disability-related accommodations in the application and interview process, please call 919-515-3148.
Final candidates are subject to criminal & sex offender background checks. Some vacancies also require credit or motor vehicle checks. If highest degree is from an institution outside of the U.S., final candidates are required to have their degree equivalency verified at www.wes.org or equivalent service. Degree(s) must be obtained prior to start date in order to meet qualifications and receive credit.
NC State University participates in E-Verify. Federal law requires all employers to verify the identity and employment eligibility of all persons hired to work in the United States.