Director of Creative Media for Football
PG190799EPInternal Recruitment :
Director of Creative Media for FootballAnticipated Hiring Range:
Commensurate with education and experience.Work Schedule:
Monday - Friday, 8:00 am - 5:00 pm; nights, weekends and additional hours as neededJob Location:
Raleigh, NCDepartment :
Department of AthleticsAbout the Department:
The mission of the NC State University Department of Athletics is to prepare student-athletes to compete at the highest level and to inspire them to be leaders now and for the future by providing the best environment to achieve their athletic, academic, and personal aspirations as well as providing support for the professional development of our coaches and staff, all within the role of the greater institutional relationships to the University. The NC State Football program is a Division 1A FBS program within the Atlantic Coast Conference (ACC).Essential Job Duties:
- This position assists the Assistant Athletic Director of Football Operations with all aspects of the football creative media and operations. With regard to the football program, this individual will be responsible for:
- Develop and execute creative strategies for the recruiting office
- Lead creative brainstorming meetings and create a strategic plan that meets the standards of the recruiting office
- Manage, mentor and provide creative direction to student workers
- Stay ahead of creative trends and industry creative benchmarks; train staff on the latest trends
- Serve as the primary contact for any external creative resources
- Assist in daily administration of the football recruiting office along with:
- Official visit weekends
- Facilitate football clinics
- High school visits
- Team travel – advance travel coordinator, team transportation and parking
- Game day operations
- Away game duties (i.e., Buses, Charter, Hotel)
- Post season bowl travel and other logistics
- Communicate with external constituents about interaction with the team
- Pro-scout visits
- Student –athlete development functions at the Murphy Center
- Regulates player lounge hours of operation
- Perform quality control inspection of the Murphy Center
- Attend administrative meetings
- Assist with the transition of incoming players: admission, financial aid, housing, orientation, clearing house, contact information
- Other duties as assigned by Head Coach and Administrators.
- Completion of a Bachelor’s Degree .
- Minimum of two years working in a collegiate or professional football program.
- Exceptional communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Knowledge of NCAA rules and regulations.
- Master’s Degree Preferred.
- Previous experience with NFL or Division 1 football operations.
n/aValid NC Driver's License required:
NoCommercial Driver's License required:
NoJob Open Date:
02/17/2021Anticipated Close Date:
Open Until FIlled.Special Instructions to Applicants:
Please attach a resume and a separate document containing contact information for three references.Position Number:
EHRA Non-FacultyFull Time Equivalent (FTE) (1.0 = 40 hours/week):
12 Month RecurringMandatory Designation - Adverse Weather:
Non Mandatory - Adverse WeatherMandatory Designation - Emergency Events:
Non Mandatory - Emergency EventIs this position partially or fully funded on ARRA stimulus monies?:
101012 - FootballAA/EOE:
NC State University is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, gender identity, age, sexual orientation, genetic information, status as an individual with a disability, or status as a protected veteran.
If you have general questions about the application process, you may contact Human Resources at (919) 515-2135 or [email protected] Individuals with disabilities requiring disability-related accommodations in the application and interview process, please call 919-515-3148.
Final candidates are subject to criminal & sex offender background checks. Some vacancies also require credit or motor vehicle checks. If highest degree is from an institution outside of the U.S., final candidates are required to have their degree equivalency verified at www.wes.org or equivalent service. Degree(s) must be obtained prior to start date in order to meet qualifications and receive credit.
NC State University participates in E-Verify. Federal law requires all employers to verify the identity and employment eligibility of all persons hired to work in the United States.