Department Faculty, Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA)
Job location: Remote
Employment Type: Full-time
Posted data: 2021-02-17
The Chicago School of Professional Psychology seeks a doctoral level faculty member to join our Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) Online Department. Founded in 1979, The Chicago School of Professional Psychology is an independent professional graduate school with a dynamic student body and a professionally accomplished faculty. Our curriculum and training opportunities prepare graduates to deliver outstanding professional services emphasizing the ability to understand and work with diverse populations.
Ideal applicants will be enthusiastic, committed to service and scholarship, and have extensive experience implementing behavior analysis, teaching graduate students online, and guiding students successfully through the thesis and dissertation process. This position is for our Online Campus.
- Teach students at a graduate level in topics related to behavior analysis
- Advise students on academic and career goals
- Participate in on-site residency programs as needed
- Guide students through the thesis and dissertation process
- Update curriculum and supervise adjuncts for specific courses
- Contribute to curriculum design and Departmental development
- Engage yearly in scholarship activities
- Contribute to the research efforts of the department (individual research encouraged)
- Engage in administrative activities as deemed necessary by the Dean/Chair
- A doctoral degree in Psychology or related field and BCBA or BCBA-D
- Experience and expertise in online instruction
- Experience working in applied or research settings
- Strong knowledge of multiple ABA areas and skills
- History of publication in professional journals
The Chicago School of Professional Psychology offers a generous compensation and benefits package, as well as the opportunity to work for a leader in the field of education. Some of our key benefits include: generous paid time-off, medical and dental coverage, company-paid life and disability insurance, retirement plan with employer contribution, multiple flexible spending accounts (FSA), tuition reimbursement, professional development, and regular employee appreciation events.
The Chicago School of Professional Psychology is an Equal Opportunity Employer.