Real Estate Instructor
Real Estate Instructor
University of California Los Angeles
Requisition Number: JPF06209
For over a century, UCLA Extension has helped prepare students to live better lives through the power of education. As one of the nation's oldest, largest, and most comprehensive continuing and professional studies providers, UCLA Extension gives people a wide range of options to advance in their career, switch careers, or achieve personal growth.
Participants in this course learn the skills to manage rental houses and apartment
buildings on behalf of property ownership. Whether changing careers or currently active in the real estate industry, this course provides the specialized skills to operate and maintain—and ultimately enhance the value of—income-producing, houses/multifamily properties. Core competencies included are forms of real estate ownership and management agreements, California landlord/tenant law, marketing plans and leasing, tenant relations, budgeting and financial reporting, hiring and supervising personnel and third party resources, building systems and maintenance, and building code and local law compliance.
- Teach and Grade Assignments in an interactive case and project based class curriculum.
- Work with UCLA Extension Staff on deadlines for textbooks, grading and assigned class meetings.
- Engage Students in virtual live meetings to cover the course content.
- Provide lectures, group discussions, assign projects and review cases with students to cover the required curriculum.
- Grade assignments and provide feedback to students.
- Background and Experience in real estate business and management.
- Bachelor Degree
- Teaching Experience and a Business Background preferred.
"The University of California is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer advancing inclusive excellence. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, protected veteran status, or other protected categories covered by the UC nondiscrimination policy”
To apply, please visit: https://recruit.apo.ucla.edu/JPF06209
The University of California is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age or protected veteran status. For the complete University of California nondiscrimination and affirmative action policy, see: UC Nondiscrimination & Affirmative Action Policy, https://policy.ucop.edu/doc/4000376/DiscHarassAffirmAction