Job location: BYU–Hawaii
Employment Type: Part-time
Posted data: 2021-02-18
If you currently have a job on campus, please use the internal job board.NOTE: You can only have 5 open student applications at a time.Job Summary
Performs variety of food preparation and service functions
- Assists and preparation, cooking, and serving of food
- Maintains sanitary work area
- Interacts with customers to take orders, receive payment, and answer questions
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Has organizational skills and has the ability to think and reason clearly and quickly during stressful situations; must be able to multi task; must be able to write orders and email correspondence.
- Must be able to work nights, weekends and holidays; know how to work safely with chemicals.
- Able to work in a hot, humid environment; must be able to stand on feet for entire shift; not prone to skin rashes.
- Must be responsible and trustworthy.
- Must work well with others and is self-motivated.
- Able to work nights, weekends and holidays
Employees that work at Food Services will:
Be paid $10.60/hr
Receive one free meal
Have the opportunity to receive certifications, paid for by the department