Job location: Boca Raton
Employment Type: Full-time
Posted data: 2021-02-16
Apply now to join FAU on its race to excellence. For more information on everything FAU has to offer, please visit www.fau.edu/jobs. Position Summary:
Florida Atlantic University is seeking a Football Analyst, Boca Raton, FL.
With over 30,000 students from all 50 states and over 180 countries, 21 intercollegiate teams, 180 plus degree programs, and an administration that thrives on discovery and excellence, FAU is pushing the boundaries of higher education. Florida Atlantic's faculty and staff are trailblazers and innovators with a passion for finding creative solutions while advancing science, art, and technology in all disciplines. Our work environment is a hub of cultures from across the nation and the world, making FAU a place where collaboration flourishes.
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Coordinates strategically important services for the football program. These services include, but are not limited to, the Football Endurance Club (a booster organization), Player Alumni Association and Community Outreach. Responsibilities within these services are to create, coordinate and execute special events that will engage community members, former players and booster club members in the football program.
- Assists the Player/Personnel director with academics and recruiting. Acts as the primary point person with all football recruiting services and with high school camps and performs general office duties.
- Recommends, to the head football coach, policies developed to create and monitor a booster organization and player alumni association.
- Works with the head football coach to expand the football booster organization as well as create a player alumni association.
- Maintains extensive contact with outside entities when expanding booster club and reaching out to former players to engage them in the program. Maintains daily contact with the external and internal constituents promoting the football program.
- Adheres to special event budgets when creating social events to engage booster members and player alumni.
- Maintains confidentiality of student-athletes data, including admissions, financial aid, registration and academic performance data as required: NCAA, Conference and University in accordance with Federal, State, and University laws and regulations. Maintains confidentiality of student-athlete's academic records, social problems and personal life, which cannot be released without the permission of the student-athlete. Complies with institutional system-wide, NCAA, and conference policies and procedures.
Excellent verbal and written communication skills are essential to success in this position.
Must be proficient in Microsoft Office programs such as Word, Outlook, PowerPoint and Excel.
Must also have excellent customer service, organizational and time management skills.
Must be available to work weekends and holidays when needed.Salary:$35,705 - $40,000College or Department:AthleticsLocation:Boca RatonWork Days and Hours:Monday - Friday, 8 a.m. - 5 p.m. Occasional weekends and holidays.Application Deadline: 2021-02-23-08:00Special Instructions to Applicant: Individuals with disabilities requiring accommodation, please call 561-297-3057. 711
Final candidate will be required to have official, sealed transcripts and original NACES evaluation, if applicable, sent from their educational institution to Human Resources prior to the start of employment.
Successful completion of a background check, which may include a motor vehicle check, credit check, fingerprinting or additional screening, is required for the selected candidate prior to the start date.
A resume and a cover letter are required for this position. Make sure to attach these required documents in the Attachments section of the application. Any missing required documents may result in disqualification.