Assistant Supervisor, General Maintenance
Assistant Supervisor, General MaintenanceFacilities Services
Location: New Orleans, LASummary
Responsible for the overall operation and maintenance of the Campus facilities. Will participate in and supervise basic general maintenance duties including basic maintenance, plumbing, electrical, carpentry, and HVAC tasks.This is an "Essential Personnel" position. which can require that the incumbent must report for duty and work through emergencies, and also can be designated by the supervisor as essential for the accomplishment of work, or for the completion of a critical task.Required Qualifications
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Five years general maintenance experience
- Must have a valid and unrestricted (not including corrective lens needs) U.S. Driver's license and must meet the Tulane University Motor Vehicle policy criteria to become authorized as a driver
- More than five years related experience.
- Supervisory experience.
- Project management experience