Administrative Support Assistant II
Job no: 515835
Work type: Staff Full-Time
Location: Main Campus (Gainesville, FL)
Categories: Office/Clerical, Veteran's Preference Eligible
Department:68040000 - BS-TRANSPORTATION / PARKING
Administrative Support Assistant IIJob Description:
This position reviews/reconciles all front-line cashier daily reports and documentation, reviews/verifies credit card settlement tapes/receipts and check for errors, verifies source and review all EFT wire transfers sent from Treasury Management and checks for taxable revenue. Position is responsible for Toll documentation review and tax verification, cash deposits, Toll credit card settlement tapes and receipts needed for review/taxes. Individual works with Toll Management on any discrepancies with policy/procedures. Individual reviews Treasury Management reports from Welcome Center on credit card revenue and tax, counts and verifies and reconciles revenue from Welcome Center Pay Stations. Individual counts monies collected from Meter Revenue and prepares for transport, prepares paperwork for PeopleSoft entries and calculates taxes. Position is responsible for maintaining, filing and securing credit card documents and deposit paperwork, works closely with TAPS management to verify all revenue collected and reconciles and corrects any discrepancies. Individual will communicate with Treasury Management to ensure the accuracy of all deposits and to make corrections as required. This position also serves as back up for both the cashiers and Appeal Clerk position.
- Reconcile and consolidate cashier, toll and meter revenue and depositing same. This includes preparing Revenue Reports for all sources of income and entering the deposits in PeopleSoft for crediting to our account.
- Work the appeals desk as required to include input and prepare documents for the committees to adjudicate appeals as directed.
- Work the cashier desk to take payments for parking citations, parking decals and other miscellaneous items.
- Communicate with Treasury Management to ensure the accuracy of all deposits and to make corrections as required.
- Separate and roll coin meter revenue.
- Miscellaneous duties and tasks.
$15.50 to $16.50 hourlyMinimum Requirements:
High school diploma or equivalent and four years of relevant experience.Preferred Qualifications:
To be considered for this position you must upload your resume. Cover letter are accepted and may be uploaded as well.
Application must be submitted by 11:55 p.m. (ET) of the posting end date.
This position is eligible for veteran’s preference. If you are claiming veteran’s preference, please upload a copy of your DD 214 Member Copy 4 with your application for consideration. See our Veteran's Preference Page for more specific information.Health Assessment Required:
Advertised: 17 Feb 2021 Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: 26 Feb 2021 Eastern Standard Time