Call Center Resource Specialist Associate
Job location: Charlottesville, VA
Employment Type: Full-time
Posted data: 2021-02-16
Facilitates a variety of customer service related duties focused on physician and patient inquiries at the entry point level for services provided within the UVA Health System. Liasons with Health System departments patients and referring providers through utilization of resources including but not limited to Epicdatabase lookup and entry and web applications. Acquires basic skills to perform routine tasks. Work is prescribed and completed with little autonomy. Works with either closer supervision or under clearly defined procedures and protocols.
- Performs Contact Center functions
- Performs computerized data entry
- Responds to telephonic web fax and pager directed inquiries for comprehensive resource information in an efficient and customer services oriented manner.
- Assesses inquiries with good judgment and communication to assure the most appropriate response transfer and satisfaction for the inquiry.
- In addition to the above job responsibilities, other duties may be assigned.
Education: High School Graduate or Equivalent
Licensure: None required
This is primarily a sedentary job involving extensive use of desktop computers. The job does occasionally require traveling some distance to attend meetings, and programs.
The University of Virginia, including the UVA Health System which represents the UVA Medical Center, Schools of Medicine and Nursing, UVA Physician’s Group and the Claude Moore Health Sciences Library, are fundamentally committed to the diversity of our faculty and staff. We believe diversity is excellence expressing itself through every person's perspectives and lived experiences. We are equal opportunity and affirmative action employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, color, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, national or ethnic origin, political affiliation, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, veteran status, and family medical or genetic information.