POSITION CODE: 4861
DEPARTMENT: Information Technology Services (ITS)
APPOINTMENT: Administrative, full-time, twelve (12) months
STARTING SALARY: Commensurate with experience
INTRODUCTORY PERIOD: Twelve (12) months
POSTING DATE: February 16, 2021
APPLICATION DEADLINE: Open until filled
DESCRIPTION: Reporting to the Chief Technology Officer, the Systems Analyst acts as the primary systems administrator for security & assurance related systems, as well as the overall support for the University's computing infrastructure. Duties and responsibilities include but, are not limited to:
- Create, update, and delete user accounts and groups in various systems.
- Perform audits of account usage and utilization.
- Administer identity & authentication platforms (Active Directory, Azure Active Directory, ADFS, Multi Factor Authentication systems, Password Management portal, etc).
- Create and maintain authentication integrations with 3rd party vendors.
- Administer data protection platforms:
- Data loss prevention (DLP)
- Endpoint Protection
- Disaster recovery
- Administer firewall and network security equipment.
- Administer e-mail anti-spam & anti-phishing system. Manage anti-virus and anti-malware systems.
- Manage & collect log data and monitor for issues.
- Conduct vulnerability scans and work with the infrastructure team to remediate discovered issues.
- Provide Operational Support for infrastructure systems.
- Be an escalation resource for the User Support team (Tier 2 support level).
- Participate as needed in the on-call support rotation.
- Provides support for various ITS members that include, Instructional Technologists, PC Support Specialists, and web developers.
- Other duties and projects as assigned or directed.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS: Bachelor's Degree in Technology or Information Systems related field is required. A Master's degree in a related field is preferred. A minimum of three (3) years of related experience in a similar position is required A current DMV printout demonstrating a good driving record must be presented prior to offer of employment. Posse knowledge of PowerShell scripting language and skilled in policy/report writing. Must have considerable knowledge of hardware, software, and networking for PC and Macintosh computers with an emphasis on Windows 10 and Mac OS. Must also have experience with a broad array of computing platforms and systems within a distributed computing environment. Must have excellent written and verbal skills; handle multiple tasks and be able to work under minimal supervision. The successful candidate must have a proven ability to learn and apply complex procedures, combine high productivity with accuracy and attention to detail; demonstrate an ability to meet schedules and deadlines with minimal supervision, have experience working in a networked environment and as part of a team.
FOR MORE INFORMATION, CALL 909-748-8040 OR VISIT
SUBMISSION OF A RESUME OR APPLICATION INDICATES AGREEMENT THAT THE UNIVERSITY MAY VERIFY ANY AND ALL INFORMATION CONTAINED THEREIN.
MEMBERS OF UNDERREPRESENTED GROUPS ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY.
AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
To apply, visit https://recruiting2.ultipro.com/UNI1089UOR/JobBoard/6af23b67-9dd3-4a6a-bda1-676b92a4fcb4/OpportunityDetail?opportunityId=52928bf6-15c8-443f-9f61-d1b4ee27a257
Copyright ©2017 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency