College Admissions Consultant
Accepted is seeking a great college school admissions consultant to join our team of outstanding consultants. Our admissions consultants are passionate about helping our clients gain acceptance to the best universities and colleges for them.
- Guide applicants through the undergraduate admissions process.
- Advise applicants where to apply.
- Advise applicants on classes, extra-curricular activities and school choice.
- Edit personal statements and supplemental essays for college and university applications.
- Edit Resumes
- Prep applicants as needed for interviews
- Write blog posts related to undergraduate admissions
- 3+ years of experience working in at least one of the following roles:
An admissions director/dean for a top college or university.
A counsellor at a college preparatory high school whose students have been accepted to top universities and colleges.
A consultant at a college admissions consultancy whose clients have been accepted to top universities and colleges
- An eagle-eye for editing.
- Outstanding mentoring skills.
- Excellent writing and editing ability
- A desire to explore a flexible and exciting opportunity.
- Available some evenings and some weekends.
- Bachelors required. Masters or doctorate preferred.
This is a part-time, independent contractor, remote-work opportunity. It is remote even in a non-COVID world.
The potential consultant cannot work simultaneously in an undergraduate admissions capacity for a college/university and for Accepted.
If interested, please send a resume and cover letter to [email protected]
Apply for College Admissions Consultant
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly