Administrative Support I
Administrative Support ITracking Code577-280 Job Description
Primary Purpose: Provide administrative support and serve as the departmental receptionist and point of contact for Student Affairs /Counseling / Accessibility Resources.
- Complete general office and clerical work (filing, copying, answering phones, etc.).
- Greets office visitors and maintains a welcoming atmosphere.
- Assists visitors with paperwork, if needed.
- Makes appointments and maintains secured student files.
- Communicate accurately, timely, and professionally with students, faculty, and staff
- Facilitates facility and maintenance work orders.
- Processes and distributes mail.
- Prepares correspondence as directed.
- Provides event support and assists with coordinating, set-up/teardown of events when required.
- Assists with sending correspondence out.
- Maintains a collaborative work environment and works well with others;
- All other duties, as assigned.
High School diploma required. A.A./A.S. degree strongly preferred. At least one to three years of administrative support experience is required. Clerical/administrative experience in in the education field, a plus. Must possess a high level of organization, flexibility and multi-tasking, judgment and interpersonal skills. Excellent follow-through. Strong confidentiality required. Ability to work in a fast pace office, as a positive team player. Should possess strong written & verbal communication skills. Works to build an environment that promotes and facilitates the success of Diversity and Inclusive Excellence. Occasional night and weekend work may be required.
Grade 04Required Experience
At least one to three years of administrative support experience is required. Clerical/administrative experience in in the education field, a plus.Job Location Gulfport, Florida, United StatesPosition TypeFull-Time/Regular