Sr. Consultant, Health Care Finance Solutions
Under the general direction of the HCFS Program Director and the HCFS Deputy Director the Sr. Consultant Health Care Finance Solutions will lead the business development, management, coordination and implementation of high priority revenue initiatives for products, new initiatives and projects; both in and out of state.Responsibilities
- Assist in the business development, management, coordination and implementation of high-priority revenue initiatives, in and out of state.
- Lead in the analysis and evaluation of data for development of new initiatives in state and new business out of state.
- Create business development opportunities which strengthen the market presence, visibility, brand and financial performance of Commonwealth Medicine. Ensure research and development activities identify new market opportunities, innovate product lines, and are representative of current demand and support for CWMs revenue and margin growth targets.
- Identify new cost savings and revenue opportunities for clients based on program, data, policy, legal, and market analysis.
- Lead in the research & development of new business opportunities for HCFS business units
- Manage assigned projects from concept to implementation.
- Develop work plans and plan resource requirements for new business initiatives.
- Lead the development of agreements between public entities and the University.
- Evaluate and respond to grant and business proposals by providing reporting and data analysis and expert consultation on responses to solicitations and new business opportunities
- Lead development of performance metrics and reporting for tracking value and impact of new initiatives for presentation to staff and clients.
- Develop and implement a collaborative, cross-solution sales approach which supports Commonwealth Medicine's mission, portfolio diversification and growth strategy.
- Provide technical support and mentoring to Sr. Healthcare Data Analyst and other team members.
- Coordinate with clients and subcontractors to obtain data for various revenue initiatives.
Master's Level Degree or equivalent in a business related field
REQUIRED WORK EXPERIENCE
7 years experience in a related legal or health policy experience, or equivalent in relevant legal practice, health care consultation, or policy analysis and research.
Demonstrated experience in interpreting State and Federal regulations as they apply to public assistance programs
Project management skills and experience in implementing and project management of large projects
Demonstrated ability to work numerous projects simultaneously and meet deadlines
Knowledge in general accounting principles and budgeting
Experience in supervision and/or demonstrate ability to manage and motivate staff
Expertise in computer- based tools, including spreadsheets, database management, and word processing
Demonstrated experience in business development
PREFERRED WORK EXPERIENCE
Strong quantitative and analytical skills
Ability to facilitate meetings and establish working relationships with various government and private contractors
Exceptional oral and written communication skills
Exceptional organizational skills
Team leadership skillsAdditional Information