Student Accounts Coordinator
Student Accounts CoordinatorClassification Title:
Student Accounts OfficerCampus Location:
ASU BeebeJob Description:
GENERAL DESCRIPTION OF POSITION
The Student Accounts Coordinator will process all third party billing, issue stipends and refunds, provide back-up support for cashiering, and assist in other general student accounts responsibilities.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Process Third Party Billing: Work with outside agencies to coordinate pay authorizations; Prepare invoices; Receipt payments; Track unpaid accounts.
2. Issue Student Stipends and Refunds: Work directly with Financial Aid office to post financial aid disbursements and process stipends; Process student refunds; Process returned funds (expired checks, voids, and stop payments).
3. General Student Account Responsibilities: Help students and staff with student account inquiries; Perform cashier duties when necessary.
4. Provide backup support for cashiering function.
5. Participate and assist ERP configuration and testing.
6. Assist Student Accounts Manager as needed.
Perform any other related duties as required or assigned.Required Qualifications:
High school, plus specialized schooling and/or on the job education in a specific skill area; E.G. data processing, clerical/administrative, equipment operation, etc, plus 2 years related experience and/or training. Or equivalent combination of education and experience.Minimum Salary or Salary Range:
regularlyUse hand to finger, handle, or feel:
regularlyReach with hands and arms:
frequentlyStoop, kneel, crouch or crawl:
occasionallyTalk or Hear:
continuouslyUp to 10 pounds:
occasionallyUp to 25 pounds:
occasionallyDoes this position have any special vision requirements? Check all that apply.:
Close vision, Distance vision, Color vision, Peripheral vision, Depth perception, Ability to adjust focusBackground Check Statement:
This position will be subject to a pre-employment criminal, sex-offender registry background check. In cases where pre-determined, an additional financial/credit history/ background check may be required as well. Convictions that have been sealed or legally eradicated and misdemeanor convictions for which probation was completed and the case was dismissed, will be excluded. Disclosure does not constitute an automatic bar to employment. Factors such as dates of the offense, seriousness and nature of the violation, rehabilitation and position applied for will be taken into account.Background Check Requirements:
BothASU Beebe EEO Statement :
Arkansas State University-Beebe shall provide equal opportunity for employment to all persons regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status, and shall strive to achieve full and equal employment opportunity throughout our campuses for faculty and staff. Our goal is to foster a workplace community where individuals are valued for their diverse backgrounds and differences.Posting Number:
03/01/2021Open Until Filled:
NoSpecial Instructions to Applicants:
Note: If you are a veteran, disabled veteran, or spouse of a deceased veteran and would like Veteran’s Preference, we will need to see proof of status in order to grant that. Please see Veteran’s Preference section of the application for specific proof.