Clinical Programs Coordinator II
Job no: 515747
Work type: Staff Part-Time
Location: Jacksonville Campus
Categories: Health Profession
Department:30090000 - JX-PEDIATRICS-JACKSONVILLE
Part-Time Clinical Programs Coordinator II - ExemptJob Description:
- Interviews children, family members and significant others as needed to obtain medical and psychosocial information.
- Completes assessments and sends reports to the protective investigators within the time frames consistent with program requirements and best practice. Contractual standards require meeting the individual performance standard to avoid a financial penalty. Maintains client records consistent with DOH and VOCA program requirements, Florida Statute 39. Must adhere to HIPAA and PHI requirements.
- Arranges and conducts team staffing and participates in the development of recommendations. will host, organize, lead and summarize staffing's. Coordinates client services and referrals to community agencies.
- Provides depositions and court testimony as required.
- Conducts training for the community as assigned by the Team Coordinator.
- Twenty (20) hours continuing education is required per year.
$45,000 to $55,000 annually, pro-rated based on FTE and depending on education and experience.Minimum Requirements:
Bachelor's degree in an appropriate area and two years of relevant experience.
Valid driver licensePreferred Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree of Psychology, Social Work, Nursing or another behavior science.
- Two years of experience working with children and families. It is preferred that one of the two years' experience involve work with abused and neglected children.
- Twenty (20) hours continuing education is required per year during employment in this job.
- Valid drivers' license and access to personal vehicle required.
This is a time-limited position. Time limited positions are based on circumstances, such as funding sources, which control the length of time for which the position is available.
Certification in American Professional Society on the Abuse of Children Forensic Interviewing Training within one year of employment. Certification as a Victim Services Designator Practitioner by the Office of the Attorney General OAG, with two years of employment.
Background Check is Required.
To be considered you must upload your Cover Letter, Resume/CV, and 3 References.
University of Florida College of Medicine – Jacksonville: Visit this link to watch the video.
Application must be submitted by 11:55 p.m. (ET) of the posting end date.Health Assessment Required:
Advertised: 15 Feb 2021 Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: 01 Mar 2021 Eastern Standard Time