Postdoctoral Fellow in the Department of Structural & Cellular BiologyLocation:
New Orleans, LAOpen Date:
Oct 1, 2021Description:
The postdoctoral fellow will conduct independent research on age-related immune response in prostate carcinogenesis. This position requires participation in projects involving analysis of immune celles and their related cytokines ex vivo and in vivo using genetically engineered animal models and human samples. An applicant is required to have expertise in broad spectrum of molecular biology techniques and bioinformatics. The postdoctoral fellow will analyze and summarize collected data in written form, present the results at local and national meetings, and, and together with principal investigator write manuscripts and publish results of research in scientific journals.Qualifications:
- Ph.D in molecular biology, cancer biology, or immunology.
- Experience in working with model organisms.
- Strong expertise in molecular biology techniques
- Knowledge of bioinformatics analysis
- Have manuscripts published or under review
- Experience with presenting his/her research at local or national scientific conferences
- Experience in training graduate and undergraduate students
Candidates must apply in Interflio and provide the following materials for submission: Cover letter, CV, transcripts, letters of recommendation.