Assistant Coordinator of Missing Voices
Job DetailsLevel ExperiencedJob Location St Augustine Campus - St Augustine, FLPosition Type Part TimeSalary Range $18.00 - $20.00 HourlyDescription SUMMARY/OBJECTIVE
The Assistant Coordinator of the Missing Voices Project provides administrative support and manages the logistics of the project, including, but not limited to; travel booking, expense, budget, and payment tracking, event management; and speaker and expert advisor hosting and arrangements. The Assistant Coordinator also manages the feedback system for evaluation, collecting, analyzing, and synthesizing data under the guidance of the Researcher for the project.ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
- Provide administrative support and assistance to the Director and Coordinator of the Missing Voices Project on an as needed basis, ensuring that all documents related to the project are readily accessible.
- Serve as the liaison for the marketing and communication for the project, including social media, website, print marketing, and virtual meetings, ensuring that all communication content is developed and distributed according to the agreed-upon schedule. Create and schedule social media posts and maintain the web presence for the project.
- Serve as the first point of contact for those with questions about the project, responding with warm hospitality to emails and phone calls within 24 hours and distributing those questions and contacts to other staff people as appropriate.
- Oversee all travel logistics, including booking, budget, food, travel, lodging, transportation, hospitality, etc., and serve as the onsite program director for all travel.
- Oversee all event logistics, including hospitality, food, room reservations, lodging, compiling event materials, registration, etc.
- Host speakers, expert advisors, and other guests of the program with warm hospitality.
- Oversee student workers from the Flagler College work-study program. Delegate duties and projects to student workers.
- Maintain contact lists, as well as disseminate and gather general communication from these contact groups.
- Local and out of state travel may be required.
- Public speaking and presentation skills are required.
- Estimated weekly hours: 8-10
Qualifications MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor's degree
- Formal Theological Education or Youth Ministry Specific Training
- Valid Driver’s License
- Highly organized and able to manage complex systems of information.
- Strong and healthy communication habit
- Ability to plan events for large groups of people
- Extensive youth ministry experience in congregational systems
- Masters Degree in related field
WORKING CONDITIONS AND PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS:
- Sedentary work: Exerting up to 10 pounds of force occasionally and/or negligible amount of force frequently to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects. Sedentary work involved sitting most of the time and occasionally walking and standing.
- Climbing, walking, crouching, repetitive motions, and ability to communicate appropriately with students/colleagues.
Flagler College provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, gender, religion, national origin, age, disability, marital status, familial status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other protected characteristic. In addition to federal law requirements, Flagler College complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the College has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
Inquiries regarding discrimination on the basis of sex and gender may be referred to the Title IX Coordinator, to the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights at the United States Department of Education Office for Civil Rights (OCR), or both. Contact information for the above referenced Title IX Coordinator and OCR, as well as the College’s Sexual Harassment Policy can be found here: www.flagler.edu/title-ix .