Team Administrator - External Relations
Job location: Commerce TAMUC
Employment Type: Full-time
Posted data: 2021-02-12
Job TitleTeam Administrator - External RelationsAgencyTexas A&M University - CommerceDepartmentAthleticsProposed Minimum SalaryCommensurateJob LocationCommerce, TexasJob TypeStaffJob DescriptionJob Description
Job TitleTeam Administrator - Facilities & Game Operations
AgencyTexas A&M University - Commerce
Proposed Minimum SalaryCommensurate
Job LocationCommerce, Texas
INSTRUCTIONS TO APPLICANT:
During the application process you have one opportunity to upload documents as a combined PDF. The page “My Experience” has an area provided under Resume/CV to drop or upload the file.
This one combined PDF must include:
- Cover Letter
- Three professional references with complete contact information (Unsolicited letters of recommendation will not be considered).
- Transcripts – If required for the position (Unofficial will be accepted with application. Official transcripts are required at time of verbal offer).
If transcripts are from an international institution, it is the responsibility of the prospective faculty member to have the transcripts translated and evaluated by an approved credential evaluator.
All documents must be electronically submitted through the Texas A&M Online Employment Services website to be considered. Incomplete or improperly submitted applications may be excluded from consideration.
The Team Administrator - External Relations is responsible for coordinating and executing revenue generating activity , including, but not limited to, Lion Sports Properties (multimedia rights/corporate partnerships), Lion Sales and Service (season and group tickets), and Lion Champions Fund (annual giving).
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assists with identifying, soliciting, securing and fulfilling corporate partnership agreements.
- Manages and organizes Lion Sports Properties rate cards including, but not limited to: the direction and supervision of all in-game promotions, marketing efforts, and fulfilling all corporate partnership elements.
- Oversees the ticketing sales campaigns as it relates to coordinating season tickets sales and meetings.
- Assists the Associate Athletics Director for Development as it relates to securing private fundraising donations and cultivating donors.
- Actively participates in weekly athletics external staff meetings that help promote departmental and campus collaboration.
- Manages quality control on all external engagement efforts (messaging and communication pieces).
- Manages our fan demographic database, while using the information obtained to leverage corporate partnerships.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree.
- Experience / Knowledge / Skills: Minimum of two (2) years of related experience with athletics corporate partnerships, ticketing, donor relations, and/or marketing. Knowledge of NCAA rules and regulations. Must be self-motivated and team-oriented. Excellent interpersonal skills. Working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel. Individuals must have good verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to: Ability to multitask and work cooperatively with others. Must be able to work flexible hours including nights and weekends. Moderate travel required to travel for activities such as meetings with potential partners, sales calls, and trainings.
- Licensing/Professional Certifications: None
- Physical Requirements: None
- Other Requirements: None
PREFERRED EDUCATION / SKILLS/ EXPERIENCE:
SUPERVISION OF OTHERS:
This document represents the major duties, responsibilities, and authorities of this job, and is not intended to be a complete list of all tasks and functions. Other duties may be assigned. Texas A&M University-Commerce is committed to promotion of diversity and thus all employees are expected to facilitate a work environment that encourages knowledge of, respect for, and ability to engage with those of other cultures or backgrounds. This job description is not an employment agreement or contract. The University has the exclusive right to alter this job description at any time without notice.
All positions are security-sensitive. Applicants are subject to a criminal history investigation, and employment is contingent upon the institution’s verification of credentials and/or other information required by the institution’s procedures, including the completion of the criminal history check.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Veterans/Disability Employer committed to diversity.