HR Compliance Specialist
HR Compliance Specialist
The HR Compliance Specialist is the leadinvestigator for the Office of Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action regardinghigh volume staff investigations on issues such as harassment, discrimination, hostilework environment and claims of retaliation. The HR Compliance Specialist willalso review/process requests for ADA reasonable accommodations.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, Organizational Leadership or related field required. Juris Doctor preferred.
- Demonstrated experience conducting internal investigations.
- Experience and familiarity with reviewing claims of illegal and unlawful conduct, analysis of evidence and drafting investigation reports.
Communication and other skills:
- Ability to communicate verbally and in writing with a high degree of professionalism.
- Strong organizational, analytical and problem-solving skills with the ability to adhere to strict deadlines.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
The above list of duties is intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by people assigned to this classification. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive list of duties performed by the people so classified, nor is it intended to limit or modify the right of any supervisor to assign, direct and control the work of employees under his/her supervision.The University of Toledo is an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer. The University of Toledo does not discriminate in employment, educational programs, or activities on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, ancestry, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, military or veteran status, disability, familial status, or political affiliation. The University of Toledo provides reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If you require accommodation to complete this application, or for testing or interviewing, please contact the Human Resources Department at 419-530-4747 between the hours of 8:30AM and 5:00PM or apply online for an accommodation request.Computer access is available at most public libraries and at the Office of Human Resources located in the Center for Administrative Support on the Main Campus of the University of Toledo, or at the satellite HR Office located at the Facilities Services Building, Suite 1000 on the Health Science Campus.