Enrollment Services Specialist
The Office of the Registrar Call Center is recruiting for an Enrollment Services Specialist. The primary responsibility for this role is to answer questions regarding all aspects of registration and enrollment.
- Provide cross-functional services in the area of enrollment services to include: registration, academic and biographical records, and issues related to campus and online course enrollment from the start of their academic career up through graduation. Provide assistance with completing necessary processes and refer to appropriate resources on campus as necessary. Provide excellent customer service within a high-volume Enrollment & Registration Services Call Center environment.
- Public contact by counseling, advising, investigating, and problem-solving questions and issues from prospective, current and previous students, parents, faculty, staff, other college offices in all aspects of the admissions and enrollment process, including but not limited to in-depth registration, academic and biographical records, and issues related to campus and online course enrollment. Being responsible for charting each student in Salesforce and being logged in to our CRM/CMS system which students are queued for a better customer flow management
- Providing counseling to students and parents with in-depth admissions and enrollment questions. Answering tier 1 questions regarding all aspects of enrollment, in particular about admissions, registration, academic and biographical records and issues related to on campus and online course enrollment. Assisting in our reinstatement process for each semester and which is completed after students are dropped out of classes.
- Counsel students on a variety of issues during our New Student Orientation to enrollment and after, including but not limited to registration and academic records.
- Community outreach (conducting calling campaigns for outreach to students to complete enrollment processes concerning registration as well as assisting with outreach to the departments on Office of the Registrar's processes.
Bachelor's degree and two years of related experience; or a combination of education and related experience.
02/21/21, 11:59:00 PM
College/Business Unit: Enrollment Management
Location: Atlanta Campus
Job Posting: 02/12/21, 12:00:00 AM