Utility Worker I
This position is within the Building Services Department of Facilities Management Services.
- Walks assigned areas of campus collecting and removing trash, cleaning restrooms, offices, lounges and common areas.
- Assists in special projects such as setting up and moving furniture for special events such as commencement, concerts and convocations.
- Assists in campus cleaning, uses power (AC & DC) equipment to clean buildings.
- Collects recyclable materials from campus buildings. Attaches identifying tags or labels to materials or marks information on cases, bales, or other containers.
- Assists in emergency preparations such as clearing snow and ice sidewalks and driveways.
- Assists with removing surplus items from campus departments or offices. Reads work order of follows oral instructions to ascertain materials or containers to be moved.
- Operates delivery truck or other equipment to assist in loading or moving materials and products.
- Performs other related assigned duties.
High school diploma or GED. Valid Georgia Driver's License.
Open until filled
College/Business Unit: Facilities Management Services
Location: Clarkston Campus
Job Posting: 02/11/21, 3:44:33 PM